Safe Cities Summit
August 29th, 2019 | Singapore
As with all things digital, the benefits of greater efficiency and convenience come at the cost of increasing vulnerabilities and pushback from the public.
Safe Cities Summit will bring together 150+ policymakers, executives, experts and entrepreneurs from the region in Singapore for a dialogue on a range of key issues related to creating and maintaining safe cities.
Download and gain free access to the below articles from The Economist:
- Defence companies target the cyber-security market
- It is hard now to avoid street-level surveillance
- Why San Francisco banned the use of facial-recognition technology
- America’s security profiling at airports should worry frequent flyers
- Does China’s digital police state have echoes in the West?